What's new

Accessing Draytek interface ...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

spirosharley

New Around Here
Hello there guys ... i am a new and proud owner of an Asus RT AC2900 router and a Draytek vigor 130 modem. i have connected the DSL cable from the wall to the the modem , the modem is connected with an ethernet cable to the WAN port of the the router and finally the router to the port of my PC with an ethernet cable. i have entered my ISP password and username to the Asus which makes the call. i have access to the internet and everything is smooth. My question is the following : how can i access the Draytek's interface when is connected to the Asus ? right now by 192.168.1.1 i access the Asus interface. Thanks in advance guys :)

Simply open your browser and use 192.168.2.1 to find the Draytek GUI.

@AndreiV Hello there ... unfortunately that didnt work ... is there any other way to access the Draytek GUI ?
Enter the command
Code:
arp -a
in a command prompt. One of the IP addresses should be the IP address of the modem.

Thanks for the answer ... tried that i get some ip's i tried them all but no success .. i only get access to the router via 192.168.1.1 i cant access the modem ...

In your Asus GUI > WAN > Special Requirement from ISP

Is that set to "Yes" ?

hmmm i cant see this setting in WAN ... note that i have the RT AC2900 with the latest firmware from Asus website .. ... EDIT ... sorry yes i found it ... its ticked to YES ...

hmmm i cant see this setting in WAN ... note that i have the RT AC2900 with the latest firmware from Asus website .. ... EDIT ... sorry yes i found it ... its ticked to YES ...

Okay .

In your GUI click the icon marked red in this image.
What IP address/es do you have there ?

gui.png

ok the second ip is 192.168.1.10

Okay that is the problem , the default for the Draytek is 192.168.2.10

Try this .

Connect the modem direct to your PC .
Create a new PPOE connection on your PC.
Use these details :
Set a static IP on your PC of 192.168.2.10 with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 and the gateway: 192.168.2.1
You should be able to access internet .
Now reconnect the modem to the router and try the Draytek GUI using 192.168.2.1

Otherwise , try resetting the modem to factory default and reconnect.