What's new

Adding Scripts to Router (WOL)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

That looks like a smartphone app. Are you sure your smartphone is connected to cellular only?

Ok i have it working. I went through cloudflare and nginx proxy manager which is how I access my backend servers. All is good. Thanks you sir.

P.S. By default, the DHCP server places x.x.x.254 in the DHCP pool of available addresses. Be sure to change the ending IP to something else, like x.x.x.253.

P.S. By default, the DHCP server places x.x.x.254 in the DHCP pool of available addresses. Be sure to change the ending IP to something else, like x.x.x.253.
So edit what I have done bust just change port forward and the script to. 253?

So edit what I have done bust just change port forward and the script to. 253?

No. What I'm saying is that this WOL configuration necessarily reserves the 10.10.20.254 ip address. You can't allocate it to some actual device! If 10.10.20.254 is in the DHCP pool, you risk that happening, which will break the WOL configuration. 10.10.20.254 has to be *excluded* from the DHCP pool.

Ahh OK, I see. I manually assign devices their ip address and will be sure to stay clear of. 254
No. What I'm saying is that this WOL configuration necessarily reserves the 10.10.20.254 ip address. You can't allocate it to some actual device! If 10.10.20.254 is in the DHCP pool, you risk that happening, which will break the WOL configuration. 10.10.20.254 has to be *excluded* from the DHCP pool.

Hi again.. So it turns out that my Cloudflare container is on the Unraid server which communicates my wan ip address, so once the server is shut down the container stops communicating doh.

I have a raspberry pi that is on 24/7, could that turn the Unraid server on at all?

Thanks.