What's new

Addons tab completely gone?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sptz

Regular Contributor
Hi all,

384.17 on AC68U. The addons page used to be there at the bottom of the list and used to show both spdmerlin and connmon. Now it's gone out of nowhere, I can't access both these addons. Anyone knows of a way to restore it?

Thanks!

Does a reboot help?

What version of RMerlin firmware are you on? What version of amtm are you using?

I am following as I have had this happen with the .16 release. Had to clean install to get it back. Reboot was no help. In my case, just spdmerlin was installed.

same exact thing happened to me, after updating ntpmerlin

Any messages in syslog, particularly messages about NTP not sync'd or Entware not ready?

Does running
Code:
ntpmerlin startup
yield any errors?

Any messages in syslog, particularly messages about NTP not sync'd or Entware not ready?

Does running
Code:
ntpmerlin startup
yield any errors?

yields no errors. and the web ui page is back.
did same for connmon, and connmon is back too

thanks

Does running
Code:
ntpmerlin startup
yield any errors?

Reboot didn't help. Just did spdmerlin startup and it mounted to addons which then showed up. I wonder why it's not automounting?

Last edited:
Reboot didn't help. Just did spdmerlin startup and it mounted to addons which then showed up. I wonder why it's not automounting?
There should be syslog messages indicating why. Feel free to PM me a full log with a reboot in it

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!