What's new

AiMesh not synchronizing...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

RogerSC

Part of the Furniture
Feeling pretty stupid at the moment...I have an RT-AX88U that I've had a while with latest RMerlin firmware, and an RT-AX86U that I just got, with latest Asus firmware. I've made sure that both 2.4 and 5GHz. networks are on, and "smart connnect" is on for the 88U, and the 86U was reset using the reset button and the GUI factory default reset as well. The AiMesh search finds the node (86U), but it goes through only about 50% of the synchronization process before announcing its failure and giving me a list of troubleshooting items. As far as I know, my configuration is in compliance with the list of troubleshooting items, so I'm really at a loss to figure out what to do next. The process isn't exactly transparent *smile*.

Any suggestions of what I might try to get this to work? Seems like it should just work, but it isn't.

Last edited:
Okay, just reset the 88U and all's good now. Don't know what happened, but all's well that ends well, I guess *smile*.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!