What's new

AiProtection Signature Update Failed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Darunia

Occasional Visitor
This started in the past week, unable to get signature updates on my RT-AC3200. I went from Merlin's 378.56_2 back to 9313 of the stock firmware and cleared the nvram and still fails. Is there an issue with the update server on Trend Micro's side?

Humm, I am getting the same issue as well :(

RT-AC3200, 9313 firmware
Signature Version States: 1.076
"Signature update failed"

Is there something going on?

So far this only seems to apply to RT-AC3200 models. This model hasn't even been out a year but if there's no issue with the update server if this model got cut off from signature updates.

I'll point Asus to this thread in case they might have missed it. I assume this has to do with the update servers, not the routers themselves.

Same problem here with the RT-AC3200 on firmware versions 3.0.0.4.378.9135 and 3.0.0.4.378.9313.

edit: signature version 1.070

Hi all,
The latest signature version is 1.078, Merlin has informed me. I need some days to check.

Thanks,
Vanic

Where do you update the Signature database on the AC87U?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to Administration/Firmware upgrade.

update failed.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,
Signature is lost in server side, we have updated file into server. Please wait for 2~6 hours and then check again.

Thanks,
Vanic

Indeed thanks Vanic, updated Sunday Night for me as well.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!