What's new

Allow Packets With Custom iptables Rules

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

this is the second thread here in regards to republic wireless. not sure if the first guy ever had any success. an aside, port forwarding shouldn't be necessary. i'd try using rules with both sport and dport on the forward chain;

I'm the first guy. Thanks for your help in the past. Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution yet. I'm going to try the one in this thread and see if it helps.

Here's a link to the thread I started back in May: http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showthread.php?t=17318

Up until now, I've just left my cellular radio on. That way at least I don't miss the calls. They just get routed through cellular instead of wifi, which unfortunately defeats part of the purpose of Republic Wireless.

Ah, my bad. I did not know a topic had already been created. I guess I did not try enough search keywords.

It's strange that only the RT-AC66U and the RT-N66U experience this issue, while the RT-AC66R and RT-N66W, reportedly, have not. Is it a "66U" series issue?

Ah, my bad. I did not know a topic had already been created. I guess I did not try enough search keywords.

It's strange that only the RT-AC66U and the RT-N66U experience this issue, while the RT-AC66R and RT-N66W, reportedly, have not. Is it a "66U" series issue?

I thought that the letter at the end made virtually no difference except color in the case of W.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!