What's new

AMTM and YazDHCP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

nospamever

Regular Contributor
I read somewhere that YazDHCP can be installed without AMTM but is it better to install YazDHCP via AMTM interface. Is that right?

I read somewhere that YazDHCP can be installed without AMTM but is it better to install YazDHCP via AMTM interface. Is that right?
Any and all of the third-party scripts that amtm supports can be installed manually, except those that are coded dirctly for amtm by me. amtm is a helper software so scripts are simpler to handle for users not so comfortable with a terminal.

Any and all of the third-party scripts that amtm supports can be installed manually, except those that are coded dirctly for amtm by me. amtm is a helper software so scripts are simpler to handle for users not so comfortable with a terminal.
Thanks, greatly appreciate your work.

Thanks, last night I used the same link you provided to install YazDHCP using Putty. All worked well until I rebooted. Then I lost 128 manual IP assignment and it went back to 64. Somehow YazDHCP is missing from Asuswrt but I can still see YazDHCP in terminal.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!