What's new

Diversion Amtm not starting

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jbke

New Around Here
o/

I have an issue atm with amtm not starting due to a script error as shown in the screenshot. I have a distinct feeling that it is related to Diversion. Can some1 tell me how I can manually remove Diversion from my router? I know how to SSH connect to it and to manipulate the files and all, I just don't know what I need to remove or change in a script file.

I tried to look at the diversion conf file itself but I think its encrypted as I can only see garballed info.

Any help is appriciated.

PS: already tried to disable scripts reboot and enable reboot but that didn't solve the issue.

Attachments

• asus.diversion.issue.1.jpg
    asus.diversion.issue.1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 53
  • asus.diversion.issue.2.jpg
    asus.diversion.issue.2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 55
Might be easier to wipe your jffs folder / usb and start again.

Last edited:
"wipe your jffs" do you have a location for this file. I can only see a folder called JFFS. I take it this would remove all my custom stuff I installed like Skynet and ConnMon?

"wipe your jffs" do you have a location for this file. I can only see a folder called JFFS. I take it this would remove all my custom stuff I installed like Skynet and ConnMon?
Yes it will, but those addons take minutes to reinstall. ( i meant folder not file )

1. Administration
  2. System Tab
  3. "Format JFFS partition at next boot" click Yes and THEN HIT APPLY AT THE BOTTOM
  4. Click "Reboot" at the top

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!