What's new

amtm amtm scripts summary?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
Just a quick question. I see that there are now quite a few scripts available on amtm. Is there a summary anywhere of the purpose and features for each of them? I know what some of them do, but others I have no idea.

Not that I'm aware of. However, there is the separate add-ons subforum and you can filter by script. On the top right (see screenshot below, behind the drop-down list is a 'Filter' button). If you set the top filter to a specific script and set the bottom filter to sort by "First message", I think that would be the easiest way. And otherwise you can always ask here if there still are scripts of which its functionality is unclear to you.

REmicg1.png

Edit: nevermind, the solution above is way better. I wasn't aware of it's existence (the site: yes, the list: no).

Thanks Guys. I think this will be very uesful, so I'll bookmark this thread and then start exploring.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!