What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

It is really weird it just does not want to find amtm now, whereas before it worked flawlessly.
Is there any file/folder in /opt where I could check wether the reference for amtm exists?
Remove amtm with r, then run the install command from the website. See how it goes.

Upgraded from 3.0 to 3.1.0. No issues so far. I have only Entware installed.

Remove amtm with r, then run the install command from the website. See how it goes.
This did the trick, thank you very much!
But when I reinstalled it printed out:
amtm: exec: line 821: /jffs/scripts/amtm: not found
So I had to run it once and now everything is back to normal!:)

I had the exact same experience

I got the same result but by selecting option 1, the AMTM updates anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMTM_Screenshot from 2020-01-26 10-40-44.png
First post. Thanks to everyone for their knowledge and awesome scripts. I updated AMTM just now and got some error.

What error? Did you run di and update it? :)

First post. Thanks to everyone for their knowledge and awesome scripts. I updated AMTM just now and got some error.
c1QsxWm
What other scripts are installed, after Skynet and above dnscrypt installer?

What error? Did you run di and update it? :)
This might be it, the new dnscrypt installer version contains a version number which I requested, older versions don't.

View attachment 21068 First post. Thanks to everyone for their knowledge and awesome scripts. I updated AMTM just now and got some error.

Looks like you're confusing amtm "u" update feature with an automated upgrade process. amtm doesn't do auto-updates, the "u" command will just tell us if there's any update available or not and then we'll have to open the upgradeable scripts ourselves and run their own designated upgrade commands.

Thanks, been using these scripts for awhile now this first error encountered. I updated DNS-crypt again and got same error. I uninstalled DNS-crypt and ran "u" in AMTM and I get same errors,
[: bad number

I found the error, let me check a few more things while I'm at it before I push an update.
The joy of having to maintain two versions of the same thing :oops:

Thanks, been using these scripts for awhile now this first error encountered. I updated DNS-crypt again and got same error. I uninstalled DNS-crypt and ran "u" in AMTM and I get same errors,
All fixed, use u to update amtm.

All fixed, use u to update amtm.

I saw the "bad number", too. Updated dnscrypt for the 4th time now. 5 minutes ago I removed amtm using the "r" option. Then applied a fresh install and selected "u" again. bad number is still there.

Thanks thelonelycoder for your quick response. amtm is working without errors. This community is so helpful. Thank you to everyone for providing a wealth of information.
Yeah, a file link in the modules section that I did not update in the regular amtm version that I changed in the firmware version days ago.

Reactions: a5m

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!