What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

amtm 3.1.6 is now available

What's new
- Added NTP ready check

Use u to update to this latest version.

Last edited:
Updated on RT-AX88U with no issues.

Thank you and sorry for my taking so long to do this update @thelonelycoder!

I thought I was on top of these things! :D

Updated on RT-AX88U with no issues.

Thank you and sorry for my taking so long to do this update @thelonelycoder!

I thought I was on top of these things! :D
15 minutes is an eternity in internet time, try to be more alert next time :D

@thelonelycoder even though i just updated to 3.1.6 when i check for updates it still says theres an update for amtm.... Thanks :)

You either did not update amtm or amtm shows an update for a third party script.
Could it be related to dns as i have malware dns 1.1.1.2 and 1.0.0.2 think its cloudflare ones?

Could it be related to dns as i have malware dns 1.1.1.2 and 1.0.0.2 think its cloudflare ones?
amtm is hosted on my server, there is no Cloudfare or any other caching involved.

amtm is hosted on my server, there is no Cloudfare or any other caching involved.
It's saying everything is all up to date, bit weird those dns servers are the only things i've changed. Thanks for your help and script, lonelycoder :)

Just noticed AutoBW script will you be adding support for that in amtm?

Last edited:
@thelonelycoder - amtm update went in alright - thanks for keeping all of them (scripts) together! Minor misspell on diversion.ch update notice - 'NPT'.

@thelonelycoder - amtm update went in alright - thanks for keeping all of them (scripts) together! Minor misspell on diversion.ch update notice - 'NPT'.
I don't know how many times I've written NPT NTP wrong. Fixed, thanks.

I'm just going to point out that amtm seems to be unresponsive getting updates from the 3 sources it tries to pull from. I just wound up doing curl commands to install Diversion and Skynet. The 68U is able to access the domains, but for whatever reasom amtm isn't accessing them or just timing out with installation errors (it would launch the initial Skynet or Diversion installer menus but then just exit). amtm didn't want to initialize until I spammed the update command some 20 times. amtm did install updates, eventually and now works. Don't know why it was so finicky. No issues with the router, clean install - good USB drive.

I'm just going to point out that amtm seems to be unresponsive getting updates from the 3 sources it tries to pull from. I just wound up doing curl commands to install Diversion and Skynet. The 68U is able to access the domains, but for whatever reasom amtm isn't accessing them or just timing out with installation errors (it would launch the initial Skynet or Diversion installer menus but then just exit). amtm didn't want to initialize until I spammed the update command some 20 times. amtm did install updates, eventually and now works. Don't know why it was so finicky. No issues with the router, clean install - good USB drive.
That appears to be a router problem as per your other post.

Been running amtm 3.1.5 and tried to update over SSH to 3.1.6 (86U running 384.15). Says device is full and backs out with 3.1.5 remaining. Reading through other threads I tried to clear my traffic data but said unable to do so because device is full. Scripts I'm running are Diversion, connmon, and uiDivStats.

I'm new to running scripts but up to today, all has been working great with the above scripts running.

Hi,
I have successfully updated to 3.1.6FW. When I do the usual update check "u", I see something like the following screenshot each time. Other times I get "update err" for Skynet and uiDivStats. From the GUI add-on tabs, everything appeared to be OK.

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 09.52.25.png

@LimJK try restarting Unbound.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!