What's new

anonymous ip streaming KODI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Victoria1088

New Around Here
I have an ASUS AC3100 router. I'm wondering if there is a way to stream anonymously so my isp doesn't know where my content is coming from. I know I can purchase IPVanish or other software but wondering if my router alone has this functionality. Running KODI on a tv box and Amazon Firestick.
TIA

I have an ASUS AC3100 router. I'm wondering if there is a way to stream anonymously so my isp doesn't know where my content is coming from. I know I can purchase IPVanish or other software but wondering if my router alone has this functionality. Running KODI on a tv box and Amazon Firestick.
TIA
Sounds like that would likely violate the ISP's Terms of service agreement , No ?
And just in case this is more than a contract issue, please don't endanger the forum with possible legal liability.

I don't think this is illegal seeing that KODI is legal?? I know that they sell so many vpn software so how is it illegal, not sure? I don't know if I am endangering the forum. Isn't this why we buy good routers to protect our privacy?

I am asking if the great, very expensive router I paid for does this??

TIA

well we dont have to help you too view pirated streams do we ?

so might be an idea to ask these questions somewhere else and please dont choose the kodi forums cause you will likely get banned :) i suggest turning to one of those shirtty addons that provide the crap :)

again this is a forum for router/nas and security talk not really about piracy

I don't think this is illegal seeing that KODI is legal?? I know that they sell so many vpn software so how is it illegal, not sure? I don't know if I am endangering the forum. Isn't this why we buy good routers to protect our privacy?

I am asking if the great, very expensive router I paid for does this??

TIA
A vpn is not illegal in most of the world, yes. It sounded like you were asking for something else. Did you read the user manual or the ASUS support forums for how to set up the router for VPN pass through ? Or are you asking if the ASUS router will host one end of the VPN itself ? You should find something on VPN pass through in the configuration manual.

@degrub this user has been active on Kodi forums asking about piracy please dont waste your time helping em achive their goals.

I think ya'll can go on whatever Kodi forums and I have NOT been on there Swetoast and degrub. I think it is wrong that people pick on me for coming here to ask a question that I don't know about. I asked ya'll for help not to be blocked or have accusations against me. That isn't right.

@degrub this user has been active on Kodi forums asking about piracy please dont waste your time helping em achive their goals.

I have not been on Kodi forums and came here asking help for my very expensive router that I bought and saw that snb forums had much information on my Asus router. I am so sorry I came here for help only to be beat up.

its obvious what your after, sorry that you asked but again anonymous ip and kodi its fairly obvious that its exodus or someother addon that your using cause kodi itself and legit addons has no need for vpn.

and its not picking we help out when its legit.

its obvious what your after, sorry that you asked but again anonymous ip and kodi its fairly obvious that its exodus or someother addon that your using cause kodi itself and legit addons has no need for vpn.

and its not picking we help out when its legit.

I got a tv box for Christmas and a guy was telling me today to make sure I have an anonymous ip for it and that i would need to be protected from being hacked or my isp telling me i could not watch my kodi. I am so sorry that i came here to ask anything. So sorry for asking for any help here.

I got a tv box for Christmas and a guy was telling me today to make sure I have an anonymous ip for it and to buy IPVanish and that i would need to be protected from being hacked or my isp telling me i could not watch my kodi. I didn not know why I needed to pay for something else that my router might already do. I am so sorry that i came here to ask anything. So sorry for asking for any help here.