What's new

Another round of attacks on QNAP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dosborne

Very Senior Member
It's a non-stop thing. They are tagetting them because of the amount of data they store, easy to get someone to pay for that data.
I have long time ago taken mine out of internet, only accessible by LAN or VPN, and it only has the apps. I need the rest were all removed.

I have read some says it was because of photo station app.

I have read some says it was because of photo station app.
Indeed, I read that too. Hybrid backup was also an issue previously. I don't use either. :)

My plan is always to only run as little as possible on all my devices and only expose what is absolutely critical, never an admin ui.

Indeed, I read that too. Hybrid backup was also an issue previously. I don't use either. :)

My plan is always to only run as little as possible on all my devices and only expose what is absolutely critical, never an admin ui.

Well in my case I use HBS3 to mirror my weekly my NAS data to the cloud. Hopefully they released a fix quickly that time

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!