What's new

Wireguard Any Guide/Tutorial for setting up Wiregaurd of Torgaurd VPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wizin

Regular Contributor
I have open VPN setup via GUI, any help with gaurd
I have USB in the router running Skynet and Adgaurd

Thanks, I got lost a bit - there are multiple threads on Wireguard Session Manager and some take me to Githut, older posts so not sure where to beging

If yo can kindly guide me please

I have AX11000 and Torgaurd VPN
For WireGuard Manager see this post

Thanks, I got lost a bit - there are multiple threads on Wireguard Session Manager and some take me to Githut, older posts so not sure where to beging

If yo can kindly guide me please

I have AX11000 and Torgaurd VPN
Hi @wizin

i would suggest that you choose a VPN provider who supports the WIreGuard protocol, like VPN Unlimited (KeepSoild) or Shellfire VPN. Both support the WireGuard protocol and provide easy to understand tutorials and VPN unlimited especially provides with just a few clicks on the Homepage a easy to use WireGuard configuration setup, just click and download the file, then upload it to the router or VPN application and you are good to go.

If you do not mind just use this code "Z6LiT7gww4D8OiD3wKsq" to redeem a VPN subscription from VPN Unlimited with a 20% discount or
if you would like a German trustworthy VPN provider Shellfire then use this LINK to redeem a discount and/ or a Shellfire Box which is the easiest way to cover your whole Network at home with VPN service and the WireGuard protocol already setup.

The Torguard is a term i do hear for the first time but i also do not have a AX11000 but a ASUS RT-AX88U VPN router. :cool:

best regards

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!