What's new

Asus AC88U 386.1.2 firmware update - can not login to UI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Aaron Macsik

New Around Here
Hi there guys!

I have an interesting problem.

After I updated to firmware 386.1.2 on my AC88U, I cannot login from ANYWHERE into the router.

The login screen pops up as usual, but once I give it the username and password, hit login, it just keeps on loading and doesn't connect.

Otherwise, everything is working (so far), I have multiple devices, all connected all working, also, I can SSH into the router.

Only thing, I can not reach the router's GUI, not from chrome, not from edge, not from phone, not from the phone app.

Could you help me?
THX
Aaron

Hi there guys!

I have an interesting problem.

After I updated to firmware 386.1.2 on my AC88U, I cannot login from ANYWHERE into the router.

The login screen pops up as usual, but once I give it the username and password, hit login, it just keeps on loading and doesn't connect.

Otherwise, everything is working (so far), I have multiple devices, all connected all working, also, I can SSH into the router.

Only thing, I can not reach the router's GUI, not from chrome, not from edge, not from phone, not from the phone app.

Could you help me?
THX
Aaron

Page 1, Post 2 KNOWN ISSUES (bullet point #4)
386.1 Main Thread. You can help yourself and look for it...

Couldn't help myself - Here it is for you -

You're new, so some advice. The Better Search box at the top is a great tool. Your question for example, has literally been asked a million times.

Last edited:
Page 1, Post 2 KNOWN ISSUES (bullet point #4)
386.1 Main Thread. You can help yourself and look for it...

Couldn't help myself - Here it is for you -

You're new, so some advice. The Better Search box at the top is a great tool. Your question for example, has literally been asked a million times.
Thanks, actually, within an hour after I posted, it just started to work...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!