What's new

Asus AX55 kept crashing and rebooting on it's own. Router Keep Crashing, Disconnect from Wan.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Skely

Occasional Visitor
Hi, I tried to install multiple firmware and the router still crash sometimes. Sometimes it will also disconnect from Wan but the router not crashing. Is there anyone that can help me to check the log file on what going on? Is this hardware failure of the router?

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    152 KB · Views: 218
  • syslog-2.txt
    392.3 KB · Views: 116
What is the device with IP address 192.168.0.247 ?

Do you have the router's DMZ enabled? If so disable it.

What is the device with IP address 192.168.0.247 ?

Do you have the router's DMZ enabled? If so disable it.
The device is my machine , I do host my own Minecraft server for public.Is there any chance that I am getting DDoS Attacked?
My router doesn't have DMZ enabled.

The device is my machine , I do host my own Minecraft server for public.Is there any chance that I am getting DDoS Attacked?
My router doesn't have DMZ enabled.
There does seem to be an enormous amount of traffic hitting that PC coming from port scanners/hackers.

I suggest to you turn off the Minecraft server and see if your router stabilises.

Have you have made any changes to the router's firewall or NAT settings?

There does seem to be an enormous amount of traffic hitting that PC coming from port scanners/hackers.

I suggest to you turn off the Minecraft server and see if your router stabilises.

Have you have made any changes to the router's firewall or NAT settings?
Okay sir! Seems like I'm getting DDoS , thank you for your answer!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!