What's new

Asus DSL-AC68U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Eyeinthesky

New Around Here
Buongiorno a tutti i presenti in questo interessantissimo forum
Dunque ho il router in oggetto vorrei sapere se è possibile cambiare il firmware per poterlo fare diventare un RT-AC68U ..... da quanto ho capito il DSL-AC68U ha semplicemente la doppia funzione di modem / router e per il mio uso non è necessario .Purtroppo il DSL-AC68U non è compatibile con il firmware che vorrei installare.
Grazie per le risposte

Last edited:
Buongiorno a tutti i presenti in questo interessantissimo forum
Dunque ho il router in oggetto vorrei sapere se è possibile cambiare il firmware per poterlo fare diventare un RT-AC68U ..... da quanto ho capito il DSL-AC68U ha semplicemente la doppia funzione di modem / router e per il mio uso non è necessario .Purtroppo il DSL-AC68U non è compatibile con il firmware che vorrei installare.
Grazie per le risposte

Translation:

"Good morning to all present in this very interesting forum So I have the router in question I would like to know if it is possible to change the firmware to make it become an RT-AC68U ..... from what I understand the DSL-AC68U simply has the dual function of modem / router and for my use it does not it is necessary. Unfortunately the DSL-AC68U is not compatible with the firmware that I would like to install. Thanks for the replies"

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!