What's new

Asus GT-AX11000 QoS and wifi pby

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

luke77

New Around Here
Hello

I hope someone could help me.

I have an Asus Ax11000.

I wanted to activate the QoS option and set it to "Traditionnal".

When it s on , i lose all the connexion : wired and wifi.

I can t not surf anymore...... it s like the wired cable is not connected.

I have to go on the router and shutdown the wifi manualy (with wifi button) to recover the internet connexion.

I can surf normaly but as soon as i turn on the wifi i lost the internet connexion on wired cable and wifi.

I dont understand what is going on??? any idea ?

I use Merlin Firmware and i patched the last one the pb wasn t resolved.

Best Regards

I wanted to activate the QoS option and set it to "Traditionnal".

Not sure what your problem is, but Traditional QoS turns your router into up to 350Mbps WAN-LAN capable. No more Gigabit WAN speeds. It's incompatible with NAT acceleration. Your router's weak hardware heavily relies on NAT acceleration. The moment you turn Traditional QoS On, the router reboots and you lose all connections temporarily. If this is what happens and is bothering you - it's normal and expected.

No it s not this.

the Tv box freez (wifi connected) and i can t use my wired connexion until i disable the wifi or switch off the tv.

le routeur redémarre comme il se doit

but when all come back if i turn the tv on (connected to wifi router) then it freez after 10 secondes

In general, local wired network and wireless network are unrelated to QoS. What happens, if you select Adaptive QoS?

Without knowing your configuration settings there is no way to help you. There are other GT-AX11000 users around and losing all connections after activating QoS is not known common issue. In case of weird issues the usual recommendation is to reset your router to factory defaults and configure it manually without making too many changes to firmware options you are not very familiar with.

Ok i will try to reset my setting then , but i m not sure it will help ...i think i will lose all my setting who was basicaly open port for gaming and new name for ma wifi , but at side i did not change a lot of things in it...

I did the reset factory. I turned on QoS adaptatif and traditional. The tv didn t freezed .

But as soon as i try to put high priority on my pc or on my box tv the tv freez and if i try set these priority as default the pb does not disapear.

It s seem that the bug is coming from this two options :

Attachments

• Router 1.jpg
    Router 1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 92
  • router 2.jpg
    router 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 95

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!