What's new

ASUS GT-AX11000 UK stock

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

clarkenuttal

New Around Here
Looking for a router and after reading many reviews I thought ASUS GT-AX11000 would be best but I cant seem to find any stock any where in the UK. Is this a discontinued model or a new model has now replaced this?

Still available:

Stock shortage perhaps. Folks in US complain about the same. There is a new model coming, GT-AXE11000.

I pre-ordered my ASUS GT-AX11000 from Scan, and though it never seemed to change status on their site (from pre-order to in stock) they came up with one for me 2 weeks ago after waiting for a couple of weeks.

Still available:

Stock shortage perhaps. Folks in US complain about the same. There is a new model coming, GT-AXE11000.
I didn’t looked much into newer AXE because according to reviews it is 6g which is untested and uncertified and no one knew how would it work

I'd look for something else other than the AX11000. The last firmware release was back in February and that's a beta version! Older and cheaper models seem to be getting more love from asus.

I'd look for something else other than the AX11000. The last firmware release was back in February and that's a beta version! Older and cheaper models seem to be getting more love from asus.
There's always the Merlin firmware.
That's what I'm using.

@clarkenuttal and @Darren Rockach, see this thread for more new router ideas:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!