What's new

Beta Asus GT-AX6000 beta firmware version 9.0.0.6_102_33874 (2024/02/23)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

VANT

Very Senior Member
ASUS GT-AX6000 beta firmware version 9.0.0.6_102_33874

Version GT-AX6000_9.0.0.6_102_33874 Beta Version
64.7 MB (2024/02/23)

No changelog.
This is a beta version, use at your own risk
I received this FW directly from Asus support and received permission to share it with the SNB community. If you have any doubts or concerns, do not download this FW and leave this thread

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Visible changes:
Right aster first boot the "Create new network" page appeared for a while, then it's changed to some EULA with a checkbox I'm more than 16 years old. Then booted as before.

FW upgrade page:
1708707161807.png

Client list popup:
1708707383364.png

New buttons...
1708707440038.png

But the same cli-like "Wireless log" page. Just can't get - is that so hard to take the same from Merlin FW?
I'll update the post if I find any difference.

Last edited:
The UI looks much more polished now!

I’m not trying to accuse you, but it is there a way to verify that this build is created by ASUS and not some nefarious actor?
It can only be downloaded from the Asus website, isn't that enough?

I could buy an account on asuswebstorage.com and post files to download. Where did you find it? It isn’t on the (US) page for the GT-AX6000.

The link you provided is not pointing to the official ASUS website.

I might be wrong, but isn’t this a service similar to OneDrive and the likes?

Just quickly, because I haven't finished configuring the router yet, i found:

Cant add DNS services for DNS-over TLS (no profiles avaible)
NO_SERVERS_FOR_TLS.png

I don't see an option DNSSec
I don't see an option WIFI Radar
Sometimes, instead of the permanently set channel number, it displays Auto in the WIFI settings

Apart from that, FW works very well, device icons and device list have finally been fixed. AIMesh works very well

So, the assumption is as following:
The Ugly Hacker somehow stolen the unpublished sources, did many cosmetic changes (just to make Users trust it's official image), then bought an Asus storage, shared @VANT and we all catched?

OMG! I'll have to revert the FW immediately!

I could buy an account on asuswebstorage.com and post files to download. Where did you find it? It isn’t on the (US) page for the GT-AX6000.
Just don't download and stop spamming. I described where I got this FW in another thread. End of discussion..

The link you provided is not pointing to the official ASUS website.

I might be wrong, but isn’t this a service similar to OneDrive and the likes?
Just don't download and stop spamming.

No problem, but don’t claim it’s hosted on an official Asus site. It’s misleading.

I received this link from Asus support, if you don't like it, don't download it, simple as that. You don't even have a GT-AX6000, so why are you here? Do you like to cause chaos?

I received this link from Asus support, if you don't like it, don't download it, simple as that. You don't even have a GT-AX6000, so why are you here? Do you like to cause chaos?
I apologize for offending you, but everyone should be aware of what they download from the internet. Asus hasn’t officially released this firmware on their own site, as far as I can tell. This thread in the “Official” forum could mislead some users into thinking it’s more than it is.

”Trust, but verify.”

Those who think this firmware is by some hacker can refrain from installing it.

Here are my quick thoughts and changes which I found compared to previous official 3.0.0.6.102_21514

1. WPA3 Enterprise, WPA3 Enterprise 192 Bit and WPA2/WAP3 Enterprise options are new for Wifi security
2. Network Map -> View List UI is totally new and little modern looking. However, some of my clients are missing there which means the old bug is back.
3. UI is noticeably responsive. I am extremely pleased with this single change.
4. Background wallpaper is smoother than some jute texture of before. Looks more modern. (If you are still getting the old jute texture for background, clear cookies and data for router homepage address)
5. Firmware Upgrade has Security Upgrade option.
6. DDNS registered fast and Let's Encrypt certificate was quickly installed. There is a small Copy icon next to DDNS on Network Map Page.

Bugs:
1. Network Client list does not show all clients (But started showing them after couple of reboots. YMMV
2. Changing icon or naming a device from list causes router's network stack to restart and log you out of the session.
3. UI is slow if accessing Router from DDNS. It wastes a lot of time in "Performing TLS handshake with ddns domain name"
4. Aura RGB tab is not working. (Network Map -> System Status - Aura RGB)

Please feel free to add to this

Last edited:
@VANT You can send link to Asus Engineers to this topic for them to monitor random feedback. Can you ask for GT-AX11000 Pro beta firmware too?

Asus better not see this because it will never release beta fw again. So much complaining and accusations... it's a waste of words.

I will never post any FW here again. I don't feel like explaining myself to anyone.

Asus better not see this because it will never release beta fw again. So much complaining and accusations... it's a waste of words.

I will never post any FW here again. I don't feel like explaining myself to anyone.
Think about people like me who are actually giving feedback !! Ignore skeptical people. I know how Asus releases beta firmwares so I am cool with it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!