What's new

Asus merlin 380.65.9 not mount usb

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kiesa1231

Regular Contributor
Hello my asus rt-n66u not mount all usb i webui write usb unmounted.Syslog write
Dec 26 20:54:14 kernel: EXT3-fs: sda: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0).
Dec 26 20:54:14 kernel: EXT2-fs: sda: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
How possible fix to mount all usb ext file systems?

Try updating to the latest firmware. That version is 9 months old.

How did you format the drive? It looks like it might have been formatted in ext4 by mistake (N66U doesn't support ext4).

Try reformatting the drive from the router's command line (mkfs) using either ext3 or ext2.

Try updating to the latest firmware. That version is 9 months old.

How did you format the drive? It looks like it might have been formatted in ext4 by mistake (N66U doesn't support ext4).

Try reformatting the drive from the router's command line (mkfs) using either ext3 or ext2.
not mounting all file system ext2,ext3,ntfs fat32.

If it's a USB key, they often include a hidden partition that can cause problems. Try using something like GPARTED (my personal preference) to wipe out all partitions and reformat it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!