What's new

Asus Rog Rapture AX11000 to replace Now Broadband Router how?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rabbit Face

New Around Here
Hi all,
Screenshot 2023-10-23 163213.png

I am new here AND I am a semi novice at this stuff so please forgive me ignorance and possibly an easy fix.

I currently the following:

1. Asus Rog Rapture GT-AX1100
2. Draytek Vigor 130
3. Now Broadband 2 Router

Okay, so I dont want to use the current Now Broadband Router and replace it with my Asus Rog Rapture. I have done the following:

1. Updated to Merlin Firmware on Asus Rog so that I can have the option 61 (as many threads specify)
2. Added these credentials on the Asus Rog abcd1234@nowtv|abcd1234
3. Set MTU to 1500
4. Changed DHCP from Aggressive to Normal
5. I couldnt find section 802.1q to enable it
6. I couldnt find VLAN ID to set to 101, and 802.1P set to 0

Help please?

Thanks, RabbitFace

In my case, I had to select 'manual adjust' on menu LAN - IPTV, and set there the VLAN ID

1698152810477.png

Don't forget to enter your current broadband router's WAN mac address on your GT-AX1100 WAN mac address field, also.

Best,

In my case, I had to select 'manual adjust' on menu LAN - IPTV, and set there the VLAN ID

View attachment 53802

Don't forget to enter your current broadband router's WAN mac address on your GT-AX1100 WAN mac address field, also.

Best,
Cheers Juan Antonio. I will give this a try tomorrow and see how I get on. Thanks for your prompt reply, appreciate it fella.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!