What's new

ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.6436

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

organshifter

Regular Contributor
Currently only seeing it through the WebUI and ASUS Router mobile app.

Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384_6436

- Release Note -

Security fix:
- Fixed a DDoS vulnerability. Thanks for Altin Thartori's contribution.

Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed web control interface login problem.
- Fixed Network map clist list issues.
- Fixed VPN fusion related bugs.
- Fixed block internet access problem when clients connected to AiMesh node
- Fixed Samba server compatibility issue.
- Fixed OpenVPN related bugs.
- Fixed schedule reboot bugs.
- Improved AiMesh compatibility.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed User interface related bugs.

Download

bcRsape.png

Last edited:
Currently only seeing it through the WebUI and ASUS Router mobile app.

Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384_6436

- Release Note -

Security fix:
- Fixed a DDoS vulnerability. Thanks for Altin Thartori's contribution.

Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed web control interface login problem.
- Fixed Network map clist list issues.
- Fixed VPN fusion related bugs.
- Fixed block internet access problem when clients connected to AiMesh node
- Fixed Samba server compatibility issue.
- Fixed OpenVPN related bugs.
- Fixed schedule reboot bugs.
- Improved AiMesh compatibility.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed User interface related bugs.

Download

bcRsape.png
I just updated to this BIOS on my AX11000.

Does anybody know if this will fix the issue with the iOS Asus Router app whereby displaying Devices suddenly stops working? This happens on various Asus router models with the iOS app. They display properly when the router is initially setup or rebooted but then they will no longer list after some time unless the router is once again rebooted. This is a huge problem for me as I like to monitor my devices when away from home and will return this router if this issue is not addressed.

Do I need to do a factory reset or just upgrade and forget it?

nobody can say, if all is fine then just upgrade, otherwise you should solve any problems with factory reset as first step.

nobody can say, if all is fine then just upgrade, otherwise you should solve any problems with factory reset as first step.
well I did a factory reset just to be on the safer side.

I just updated to this BIOS on my AX11000.

Does anybody know if this will fix the issue with the iOS Asus Router app whereby displaying Devices suddenly stops working? This happens on various Asus router models with the iOS app. They display properly when the router is initially setup or rebooted but then they will no longer list after some time unless the router is once again rebooted. This is a huge problem for me as I like to monitor my devices when away from home and will return this router if this issue is not addressed.

Could it be the iSO app causing the problems, as it works fine on the Android app.

Regards

Could it be the iSO app causing the problems, as it works fine on the Android app.

Regards
Probably the iOS app. I've noticed this issue now has been there for a few months and not addressed. Always have to reboot the router but it never lasts for more than 24 hours before suddenly Devices on the iOS app no longer shows the list of devices. Pretty sure it's the app as I've tried different Asus routers, deleted/reinstalled the app, happens on iPad or iPhone and it happens whether I'm connected on local WiFi or remotely accessing over cell data.

Where do you see that at?

Why doesn’t mine say “Signature Version” after the update?View attachment 19413
Not sure why yours doesn't have it, nor if it even makes a difference. I thought that maybe it's because you're using a mobile browser which possibly omits certain page elements. However, I just checked with my phone using Chrome mobile, and it's there.

Since the original screenshot above, the signature version updated to v2.144 on Oct 4, and to v2.146 just a few moments ago.

Thank you
Not sure why yours doesn't have it, nor if it even makes a difference. I thought that maybe it's because you're using a mobile browser which possibly omits certain page elements. However, I just checked with my phone using Chrome mobile, and it's there.

Since the original screenshot above, the signature version updated to v2.144 on Oct 4, and to v2.146 just a few moments ago.
Thank you

This firmware slow down smb performance. Revert back the previous version fixes the problem.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704X using Tapatalk

This firmware slow down smb performance. Revert back the previous version fixes the problem.

This is to be expected. Asus finally switched to a Samba version that supports SMB2, which will run a bit slower than the deprecated SMB1 protocol, but is required for compatibility and security. SMB1 is gradually being abandoned by everything, including Windows.

Reverting to an old insecure version is not a good idea.

This is to be expected. Asus finally switched to a Samba version that supports SMB2, which will run a bit slower than the deprecated SMB1 protocol, but is required for compatibility and security. SMB1 is gradually being abandoned by everything, including Windows.

Reverting to an old insecure version is not a good idea.

Thanks. I move forward with newer firmware and it introduce that 0x8007010b "the directory is invalid". Since I can't change the smb.conf to make the dos attributes change, I have to use the guest mode for the SMB share. Ot now showing the AiDisk as the root share folder rather than the actual root folders them self.

I wish you could have made rmerlin version for ROG AX1100 and modify the UI to regular RT interface. I don't need the fancy extra fancy internet graph for the front UI. Rather have functionality over extra feature that bake into ROG version. Really missed the triband feature of AC5300 and your rmerlin firmware.

Thanks very for much advisory thought. Somehow I didn't receive the notification via email.

I get a prompt since today that there is a new version avaiable, but i get the error message (on the router update interface) : The router cannot connect to ASUS server to check for the firmware update. After reconnecting to the Internet, go back to this page and click Check to check for the latest firmware updates.

I checked the website, for a manual update, but it is the same version as in this topic ( 3.0.0.4.384_6436).

Is there realy a new version, or is it a bug in the interface from the router?
i also have no idea how to get rid of the message The router cannot connect to ASUS server to check for the firmware update. After reconnecting to the Internet, go back to this page and click Check to check for the latest firmware updates.