What's new

Beta ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 Firmware Version 9.0.0.6.102_3506

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Anyone have any estimate of when this beta is going to be pushed to the release channel?

I wouldn't expect another beta for at least another month, but who knows. Your guess is as good as anyone else.

That being the case, I decided to ditch this beta that was providing zero benefit and go with the new release version.

I‘d already put a lot of time into setting up VPN Fusion the way I like it, eg. One standard WiFi MAC and one „Private“ WiFi MAC so that one iPad appears as two different devices on the network - and I didn‘t want to lose that.

That‘s why I didn‘t do a factory reset. I just download and applied the new firmware.

Greatly relieved to report that all my VPN Fusion settings and tunnel assignments still work as expected.

That being the case, I decided to ditch this beta that was providing zero benefit and go with the new release version.

I‘d already put a lot of time into setting up VPN Fusion the way I like it, eg. One standard WiFi MAC and one „Private“ WiFi MAC so that one iPad appears as two different devices on the network - and I didn‘t want to lose that.

That‘s why I didn‘t do a factory reset. I just download and applied the new firmware.

Greatly relieved to report that all my VPN Fusion settings and tunnel assignments still work as expected.
That being said, to me it just makes more sense to wait the few months it will take for this beta to be released in the stable channel where hopefully many improvements will be made

Same for me also. Back to stable and its solid and smooth so far. I did factory reset and just created multiple guest networks with no intranet access for my IOT devices. Only wish is that i could have done it for lan devices.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!