What's new

ASUS RT-5300 Version 3.0.0.4.380.3941

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I did have an issue with my HP Laserjet M276NW printer immediately following my update to 4180 (and after configuring it post factory reset - By the way I'd connected via telnet and did it via the "nvram erase" method, not using the factory reset method in the GUI if that matters) but rebooted the printer and it has been fine since. I use WPA2-Personal and I use the Smart Connect WiFi settings on the router.

I did have an issue with my HP Laserjet M276NW printer immediately following my update to 4180 (and after configuring it post factory reset - By the way I'd connected via telnet and did it via the "nvram erase" method, not using the factory reset method in the GUI if that matters) but rebooted the printer and it has been fine since. I use WPA2-Personal and I use the Smart Connect WiFi settings on the router.
Unfortunately, printer reboot didn't solve my problem. I think this version still has the issue many experienced in 3941?

i have just ordered this router and its now on its way. I came online looking up information on what to be aware off and am glad i came across this site and this post. I guess i shall leave the stock firmware as it is for now.

Unfortunately, printer reboot didn't solve my problem. I think this version still has the issue many experienced in 3941?

Not for me which is what is odd. I had issue where clients that were on different WiFi channels had problems communicating with each other in 3941 (2.4Ghz to each of the 5Ghz channels) like several others that had posted here but with this update that is fixed.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!