What's new

ASUS RT-AC68U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.380.7743

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This issue with PPPoE connectiones it's related with high load of CPU at download?

I've downgraded to 7378, since with 7743 never reached my 300/300 speed, because CPU was heavyly loaded and even IPTV was pixelated while testing.

With 7378 everything has returned to normal.

Regards

This issue with PPPoE connectiones it's related with high load of CPU at download?

I've downgraded to 7378, since with 7743 never reached my 300/300 speed, because CPU was heavyly loaded and even IPTV was pixelated while testing.

With 7378 everything has returned to normal.

Regards
Here a parallel screenshot Speedtest and my RT-AC68U with 7743 and an "Automatic IP" Internet connection, with an expected maximum of around 300 Mbps up and down (laptop with a 1x1 802.11ac adapter on 5 GHz):

upload_2017-7-25_19-57-22.png

First half of the increased CPU load is Download, the higher second half is Upload.

Very well, but your connection is PPPoE? You aren't affected.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I can see a new version is available (Version 3.0.0.4.382.18881)
Will try to see if the same problem exists on this version.

Just to update.... 3.0.0.4.382.18881 seems to work fine for me.. been running it last few days.. getting my usual 900Mb down :)