What's new

Release ASUS RT-AC68U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.46065

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

My AC66U dies every ~5 days with this firmware as mesh master. My slave AC66U with the same software works ok.
Locks up completly, admin interface down and needs a power toggle to come back.
Any ideas?

My AC66U dies every ~5 days with this firmware as mesh master. My slave AC66U with the same software works ok.
Any ideas?

Have you restored factory default settings after fw update?

Finally updated mine from 385_20633. I think when 386 first came out, I was scared by some of the issues some people seemed to have. Got a notice from Asus today about Cyclops Blink and decided it was time to update. So far, turned out to be a non-event. This is just a basic stand-alone setup with no scripts or other advanced or complicated changes. I didn't have the long GUI delay I remember some 385->386 updates had.

Basically, if anyone is wavering on updating, they should go ahead and do it. Even if remote access is disabled, I'm guessing some of the bugs exploited by Blink could be accessed locally?

Any ideas?

No, did not help. Now I'm on 48262, let us see

27 days since your last post - how’s the new version doing?

Had the same issue with my AC68U, and also updated to 48262 (today). Fingers crossed.