What's new

ASUS RT-AC86U - 4th May - New Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384_81858 (04.05.2020)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

- Fixed game setting page UI bugs.
- Fixed AiCloud share link bugs.
- Fixed AiCloud connection bugs with AiMusic App.
- Fixed Cloud sync bugs.
- VPN clients can be turned on/off by the ASUS router app.
- Fixed offline client removing problem with ASUS router app.
- In the previous version, the certificate for https login needed to be installed again after system reboot, and this version fixed this problem.
- Adaptive QoS supported more apps
Work-From-Home: WeChat Work®, RescueAssist, Tencent/VooV Meeting®
Learn-From-Home: LinkedIn Learning®, Binkist®, Skillshare®, edX®
Media Streaming: SiriusXM®, Bilibili®
Indoor training: The Sufferfest®, Bkool Fitness®, TrainerRoad®, Rouvy®

The release notes mention: "Fixed offline client removing problem with ASUS router app".

I do not see any option of clearing offline clients from the asus app. Any help or screenshot please?

The release notes mention: "Fixed offline client removing problem with ASUS router app".

I do not see any option of clearing offline clients from the asus app. Any help or screenshot please?
Yes, it is there. Touch Devices and scroll down to the end of the active devices. Clear All on right.

i suspect asus might be using different functions or version of app for different router. I am using rt-ax58u and do not have clear all options

I don't have the right combo for the clear all offline devices option in the router app. Currently running an 86U router and 68U AiMesh node both on Merlin 384.17 and have ASUS Router v1.0.0.5.58 on Android and no clear all option.

I don't have the right combo for the clear all offline devices option in the router app. Currently running an 86U router and 68U AiMesh node both on Merlin 384.17 and have ASUS Router v1.0.0.5.58 on Android and no clear all option.
Well, switch to the stock Asus and you might have the clear all option.

You can wait for ASUS to release GPL so Merlin can compile for next release (wait who knows how long) or as bbunge stated, upgrade to latest Asus stock firmware.

Asus has released a new firmware for rt-ax58u and after updating the router, i can confirm that i do have "clear all" option in ios app.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!