What's new

ASUS RT-AC87U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.382.50010

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

interesting, but no source.
My source say that no chance for AIMesh FW :(

no, asus say that is user build, not asus.

with the latest update i have only 80Mbps speed as opposed to my 300 Mbps with the previous official FW.
Anyone seeing this?

with the latest update i have only 80Mbps speed as opposed to my 300 Mbps with the previous official FW.
Anyone seeing this?

I have some issues with the speed from 5GHz band.. but yesterday I've restore factory settings and do all settings again manually, so I will test and I see what is going on.

Regards,

I have some issues with the speed from 5GHz band.. but yesterday I've restore factory settings and do all settings again manually, so I will test and I see what is going on.

Regards,

Almost a week and there's no problem.. Just memory rising from 47- till 55% but don't see any issues.

Someone who try MIMO on this firmware? My router was unresponsive when enable MIMO.. i have to reset the router to be live again...

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Actually I have bad experience with this firmware, after a week wifi gets slow and some devices can't connect to their services. After that I have to reset to defaults and restore configuration. Than everything is fine... This situation is with Aiprotection on, OPEN VPN server ON, 3G USB Failback and Samba on.

Till the moment I have very good experience with 380.7378.. Very stable version with good WiFi performance.

Actually I have bad experience with this firmware, after a week wifi gets slow and some devices can't connect to their services. After that I have to reset to defaults and restore configuration. Than everything is fine... This situation is with Aiprotection on, OPEN VPN server ON, 3G USB Failback and Samba on.

Till the moment I have very good experience with 380.7378.. Very stable version with good WiFi performance.

Can you send feedback with system log, wifi log by feedback function ?

Ok. But I'm already on 7378 and I don't think that I keep log from 50010. I'm using some smart devices like Alexa and d-link devices and after a week with 50010 they can't connect to their cloud services.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No problem, if you want to keep in 7378, just forget my ask. :)

Thanks, I can give a one more try to 50010. But I think there is no something wrong at the log files. I've checked few time and I don't see any problem there as messages.

After a week I will send this logs..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help, when you send, add your nickname in description/suggestion field. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!