What's new

ASUS RT-AC88U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.32799

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tried updaing via gui keep say updating but doesn't tried about 3 times , downloaded from link when extracting get unexpected data , GUI has updated my node AC66U-B1 , but looks like problem with 88u firmware upload. No time to check further try again tomorrow.

Tried updaing via gui keep say updating but doesn't tried about 3 times , downloaded from link when extracting get unexpected data , GUI has updated my node AC66U-B1 , but looks like problem with 88u firmware upload. No time to check further try again tomorrow.
Mine updated perfectly. I used Asus router app on iOS to perform the update.

Internal upgrade features picks this version up just fine although it didn't give me notification of a new version and I just finished upgrading to it. If I see any funny business I will report it here.

Tried again on Thursday, and it was fine.
Yes had forgotten that it can take 24 hours for new firmware to take across all ASUS download servers. No issues running new version with upgrade only , no factory reset done just actioned a reboot from GUI after upgrade

Well now the GUI says I'm disconnected from the internet but every client still has a connection.