What's new

ASUS RT-AX3000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.22237

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

visortgw

Very Senior Member
ASUS RT-AX3000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.22237
Version 3.0.0.4.388.22237 — 90.6 MB — 2023/01/11

1. Supported WireGuard VPN server and client.
2. Supported VPN fusion. It can easily achieve VPN connection to network devices like Smart TV, Game consoles and without installing the VPN client software.
3. Supported new devices connection notification.
4. Supported connection diagnostic on the ASUS router app.
5. Supported Instant Guard 2.0 which helps easily invite family or friends to join the VPN connection.
6. Upgraded parental control and added reward, new scheduler for flexible setting
7. Fixed USB icon issue in port status.
8. Fixed HTTP response splitting vulnerability. Thanks to Efstratios Chatzoglou, University of the Aegean.
9. Fixed status page HTML vulnerability. Thanks to David Ward.
10. Fixed CVE-2018-1160. Thanks to Steven Sroba.
11. Fixed cfg_server security issue.

Please unzip the firmware file first then check the MD5 code.
MD5: cae183e7cb66cb79af55dc6295be2fe1

Download

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm a little gun-shy- I do have a simple config (no mesh, no VPN, etc..). but this is my only router.

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm a little gun-shy- I do have a simple config (no mesh, no VPN, etc..). but this is my only router.

It's your job now!

Successfully running on multiple AiMesh nodes with Merlin firmware on primary routers.

Installed. Decided to do a full factory reset and reconfigure as I hadn't done that in a while.
Working well so far. (simple config- Pihole, no AI mesh, two networks, 13 clients.).

Over the years I've had issues like this after updating firmware that required a factory reset and reconfiguration to fix. It's not unique to ASUS. Give it a try and let us know.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!