What's new

Release ASUS RT-AX59U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388_33144

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yesterday I installed FW (3.0.0.4.388_33144) on my AX4200, so far, I haven't encountered any problems, all devices are connected, at least 14 Wifi devices, iPhones, Android phones, printer, IoT devices, 7 devices via cable, all doing their job flawlessly for 24 hours now. Of course, I read the comments and prepared myself for the worst, but no problem, I restarted the router a few minutes after the update and it has been doing its job ever since.

Yesterday I installed FW (3.0.0.4.388_33144) on my AX4200, so far, I haven't encountered any problems, all devices are connected, at least 14 Wifi devices, iPhones, Android phones, printer, IoT devices, 7 devices via cable, all doing their job flawlessly for 24 hours now. Of course, I read the comments and prepared myself for the worst, but no problem, I restarted the router a few minutes after the update and it has been doing its job ever since.
This version of the firmware also works flawlessly for me. It appears that the problems have something to do with particular regions, which likely have a different set of available channels or different regulatory requirements.

Asus released a new firmware 3.0.0.4.388_33147 (see this thread), maybe they fixed the issues that some users had with 33144.

Asus released a new firmware 3.0.0.4.388_33147 (see this thread), maybe they fixed the issues that some users had with 33144.
Let’s say they made it better. Previously, the internet would disconnect from Apple computers when the guest network was enabled. I have two separate guest networks—one for work devices and another for IoT devices. Now, one of the guest networks can be active. However, if both guest networks are enabled, the internet connection on Apple computers will drop. I've reverted back to the previous firmware, again.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!