What's new

asus RT-AX86u random reboots, wan light red

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jbee90

Occasional Visitor
my router has been randomly rebooting and then all lights come back with the wan led going off, a couple of seconds later it turns red, this just happened five times within an hour. i am running merlin 386.7_2 how can i tell if i am being hacked?

my router has been randomly rebooting and then all lights come back with the wan led going off, a couple of seconds later it turns red, this just happened five times within an hour. i am running merlin 386.7_2 how can i tell if i am being hacked?
You may want to check the power supply/input voltage. The router will reboot if the voltage drops.

You may want to check the power supply/input voltage. The router will reboot if the voltage drops.
i never had this problem before and my set up is the same with my router plugged into a apc power bar, i did add a device to my wifi, is it possible that the laptop can force my router to shut down? i do have flex qos and ai protection enabled

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!