ASUS RT-AX89X AX6000 Custom firmware

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev

disenter

Occasional Visitor
This is a real shame. I was hoping it would be eventually supported. It is a very good router so far. 10Gb ports, both in rj45 and fiber, 8x 1Gb ports, wifi 6, usb 3.2. Has been rock solid for the last couple months connected via fiber to my qnap qsw-m1208-8c 10Gb managed switch, and the rest of the house running back to that. Wifi also been flawless covering my 600sq block. Do miss the polish that your firmware brought to my old 87u's, and 68u's, an 66n before that (i think it was) though. I'd install in a heartbeat if you changed your mind about supporting this fantastic product in the future. All the best!

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Part of the Furniture
Hello there where i can download Custom firmware for ASUS RT-AX89X AX6000 :)

Thanks
isn't the RT-AX6000 the same as the RTAX88U? NVM you are talking about the RT-AX89X. Even Asus is late on releasing firmware on the RT-AX89X.

they haven't even released a beta support for it yet.

Last edited: