What's new

Asus rt-n66u EZ printer sharing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kiesa1231

Regular Contributor
Hello i use asus rt-n66u router and latest 378.51 merlin build.I have big problem with ASUS EZ printer sharing.Printer sharing is working only with one pc.In second pc printer is not working.Need disconnect first pc from wifi.And printer is working in second pc.Maybe possible setup ASUS EZ printer sharing like real printer server.?My printer is samsung m2070.Please help

Last edited:
What version of that printer do you have, specifically?

What version of that printer do you have, specifically?
My full printer model is samsung xpress m2070 SL-M2070/SEE.Why asus printer server support is only sharing with one pc?Need support printer sharing to many pc and mobile devices android.

When you upgraded to 378.51 did you do a full reset to factory defaults on the router?

Did you manually and minimally setup the router to secure it and connect to the ISP?

Did you use new ssid's or 'forget' and re-associate the router for each client you have?

When you upgraded to 378.51 did you do a full reset to factory defaults on the router?

Did you manually and minimally setup the router to secure it and connect to the ISP?

Did you use new ssid's or 'forget' and re-associate the router for each client you have?
I upgraded from 378.50 to 378.51 withouth factory default.