What's new

ASUS tech support experience

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dj045

Occasional Visitor
I recently sent ASUS (through the support channel on their website) a detailed description of the GUI crashing problems I experience with my ASUS routers fully expecting to get at least a bit of a troubleshooting conversation going with their tech support.

Instead I got a very unhelpful generic message that didn't even acknowledge my problem. The message simply suggested that I should contact the reseller/s I bought my devices from and return them to them.

Anyone else have a similar experience and is there a better route to contact ASUS tech support that actually functions as tech support should?

ASUS support is an oxymoron.

When I had an RT-AC87U I tried their phone support .

They appear to be deaf as they rarely answer the phone and when they do they have a tantrum or nervous breakdown if the question is more than a few words long.

I got hopeless ,unhelpful and irrelevant suggestions and when told that the problem persisted they just put the phone down.

I recently sent ASUS (through the support channel on their website) a detailed description of the GUI crashing problems I experience with my ASUS routers fully expecting to get at least a bit of a troubleshooting conversation going with their tech support.

Instead I got a very unhelpful generic message that didn't even acknowledge my problem. The message simply suggested that I should contact the reseller/s I bought my devices from and return them to them.

Anyone else have a similar experience and is there a better route to contact ASUS tech support that actually functions as tech support should?
I must have got someone on a good day I found them helpful and patient

i created an account, registered my router and sent my issue, got a response back asking for logs, config and stuff..

IMHO the best Asus tech is right here unless of course you have a warranty issue. I have never had the pleasure to speak with them personally so really can't comment on that.