What's new

ASUS with Starlink intermittent WAN issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

scotsditch

New Around Here
I have an Asus RT-AC66U B1 wifi router. I use starlink for my ISP. I have the asus router connected to the starlink because I have a home network set up in the asus routing table so I can connect to a server on the home network. I also have an additional starlink mesh router connecting wirelessly to the starlink router to extend the starlink's range. Everything has been working fine for a few months, then a couple days ago I've started seeing daily interruptions to the WAN connection on the ASUS router. Once a day in the evening the wan symbol on the asus router will light up red, and I'll have to unplug the asus router, wait a minute, plug it back in and after a few minutes everything comes back online and it's good for another 24 hours. Does anyone have an idea what the issue might be and how to fix it? I've attached pics of my set up. thanks

Attachments

• starlink_router.jpeg
    starlink_router.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 27
  • router_starlink_connection.jpeg
    router_starlink_connection.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 26
  • router_wan_connect.jpeg
    router_wan_connect.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 26

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!