What's new

Asus-wrt NBN Australia

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Read on Whirlpool they disable the web interface etc, especially the HFC nbn connection box which I believe is the property of the NBN
To check if you're getting it bridged properly Google what is my IP and compare it to the one in the Asus it should be the same if all is going well

Thanks , yes it is working but the only setting that I did not turn on was the TTL spoofing. Will turn that on and see if it will connect faster.

Thanks , yes it is working but the only setting that I did not turn on was the TTL spoofing. Will turn that on and see if it will connect faster.
It's a shame that you don't have fttp, I unfortunately would have to pay for the upgrade if I want it but I'm close to the node so the distance for me should be shorter, I noticed that FTTN takes ages to do it's sync if you loose connection.