What's new

ASUS WRT/Official Drivers & Merlin/WWDT for RT-AC65P/AX82U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kashan

New Around Here
Can someone help me with drivers for my Network/ASUS Routers? I don’t see the latest drivers on ASUS website for some reason, and it looks like the latest drivers were from years ago? So strange.

Can you please help me? Help me by link me/send me the files for the latest firmware for ASUS RC1750 3.0.0.4.3.86 _51668 / RT-AC65P & for ASUS AX82U. The revisions should be 9.0.0.4.3.8.6.4.1.9.9.4 or newer. Can I maybe get help with download links for these drivers? If you could help me download the Merlin/dd-wrt driver versions that would be great!

Asus RT-AC65P (also called RT-AC1750U) is End-Of-Life product now. It was a MediaTek product with 382 base firmware.

No more firmware updates. The latest available firmware is here:

The easiest way would be to use amtm if it works on your model. SSH into the router and enter amtm. Select i to show the available scripts. Then choose 3 for FlexQoS.

If the installer doesn't work you may have to install it directly using the instructions on github: https://github.com/dave14305/FlexQoS
Thanks for your time Colin it works the Github one that is and its now working cheers!!!!!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!