What's new

Release ASUS ZenWiFi Pro ET12 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.23013

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

One of my nodes is failing to flash the latest stable firmware (coming from the latest Beta). My other two nodes came just fine.

I tried putting it into rescue mode, connecting my laptop directly to the LAN port of the node and running the Asus firmware restoration software but it never finds a device in rescue mode. Any advice?

160mhz frequency is really unstable on this build. Simple reboot makes it switch back to 80mhz and it wont return until you cycle power on/off switch.

After up for around 10 days the one of my AiMesh node disconnected without reason. Rebooting the main router does not solve the issue, only method is manually switch off / on the disconnected node. This happened also in previous stable firmware but seems is a little bit less frequent for now. Nonetheless last beta has no issue on this.

After up for around 10 days the one of my AiMesh node disconnected without reason. Rebooting the main router does not solve the issue, only method is manually switch off / on the disconnected node. This happened also in previous stable firmware but seems is a little bit less frequent for now. Nonetheless last beta has no issue on this.
I also experience this and I thought it was a fluke on my unit. It only happens to the same particular node.

Anyone lately experiencing this in their log on this build

error.png

Installed it a several weeks ago and so-far-so-good... The install of this release seems to have fixed most of the issues I was seeing. I also have a scheduled reboot every Sat at 3am, so i dont let it go very long without a clean reboot. Has been much better so far with no issues.

Just noticed that I don't have any wifi devices connected to the node...even a restart did not help(on the aimesh node)
It was working fine for a week or so, I think. Even if I try to reconnect to wifi beside the aimesh node it does not connect to it.
But devices connected to ethernet are still connected. Will try tro restart main router see if that helps. Just wonder if some of you noticed similar issues?

Just noticed that I don't have any wifi devices connected to the node...even a restart did not help(on the aimesh node)
It was working fine for a week or so, I think. Even if I try to reconnect to wifi beside the aimesh node it does not connect to it.
But devices connected to ethernet are still connected. Will try tro restart main router see if that helps. Just wonder if some of you noticed similar issues?
Yep. Some of my wireless devices fall off every couple of days. My computer remains connected but i get a dns error which makes it impossible to access the routers page. I literally have to turn off and turn back on my router to get all devices working again. I reverted back to previous version to see if this problem still exists. Bugs are still present with this version.

Yep. Some of my wireless devices fall off every couple of days. My computer remains connected but i get a dns error which makes it impossible to access the routers page. I literally have to turn off and turn back on my router to get all devices working again. I reverted back to previous version to see if this problem still exists. Bugs are still present with this version.
Ok... lovely. Seem a reboot on main router or reboot of aimesh did not help. But power off/on the aimesh node fixed it. Strange problem...

Ok... lovely. Seem a reboot on main router or reboot of aimesh did not help. But power off/on the aimesh node fixed it. Strange problem...
Yup. I have had ONE device (Xiaomi Desk Lamp) on 2.4GHz keeps dropping off with this firmware. And I also have experienced the very occasional DNS server unresponsive issue (which happens once every blue moon.....) Otherwise, this is still the most stable version of firmware so far.

This build is now driving me nuts. After 3 days of uptime, speeds just begin to tank via wired and wireless. Reboot fixed it. Don't think i would buy another high-end router from ASUS.

The lack of support is terrible.

Yeah, I really hope there are some wifi fixes. Apple tv can't connect sometimes, or it looses connections. Same with iphone. This is on 5Ghz network.
Hopefully there is soon some new version...and hope it gets better.

Yeah, I really hope there are some wifi fixes. Apple tv can't connect sometimes, or it looses connections. Same with iphone. This is on 5Ghz network.
Hopefully there is soon some new version...and hope it gets better.
Hope so too but it seems like many people have moved on from ASUS. The forums are not very active.

Hope so too but it seems like many people have moved on from ASUS. The forums are not very active.
I don’t have any of you’re problems, the latest firmware is verry stable for me.
So I consider my self as lucky I think.

That the forum is not active can also the cause of no problems 😉

1696001379666.png

I keep getting this and its repeating itself every couple of minutes and soon after my internet speed decreases. Can someone please advise what's happening here?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!