What's new

Beta ASUSWRT 386 RC3-2 public beta

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Can someone tell me what the "Default Connection" setting is under "Multiple VPN Connection" tab does? It has a button that turns from the Pause symbol to the Play symbol when pressed. It's also under "Internet Connection" in the same tab.
It seems any devices not explicitly selected on any of the vpn or “internet connections” use the “default connection”. Only one of the connections have a “pause” symbol at a time (meaning it’s in “play” mode when it comes to being the default).

Questionable UI though.

I have to double check, but with vpn if connection goes out, there isn't any connections that can go out
Appreciate it! Might have to go over some settings ( not sure what can be changed to kill internet) as it looks like it may not, I got a DMCA letter for the machine on the VPN lol.

i have pure vpn with a dedicated ip. Using PPTP is there any issue with that setup? for whatever reason its not working. i show connected but i cant get get network access.

i aslo have ovpn with dedicated ip. Can get Openvpn to connect but thats it, like all data is blocked. Wireguard cant get it to connect.

Last edited:
Appreciate it! Might have to go over some settings ( not sure what can be changed to kill internet) as it looks like it may not, I got a DMCA letter for the machine on the VPN lol.
UPDATE-Not sure if I should post this here or what, but it concerns my original post. I wanted to test if a vpn connection failure would rollover to the defualt internet connection as it seemed in my previous post and the angry emails from my ISP that followed. I setup a VPS wireguard server on Linode, added the wireguard profile to my AX88U and it connected fine. I setup qBittorrent with some Linux isos and began sharing them. I shutdown the VPS server severing my VPN connection. The internet for the computer pegged to the wireguard profile on the router stopped working, I could not ping anything on the internet and the torrents slowly died. When I brought the wireguard VPS back up, all my internet connections, torrents, pings, etc., came back. I checked for any leaks but couldn't load anything and found none. This is good news! If anyone can verify these results I would appreciate it and thank you to everyone!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!