What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin - Custom firmware for RT-N16

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found another bug. There is no way to set a fixed IP in DHCP, you place data, however the option to apply does not work well. Sera that most anyone can test to confirm?? The MAC address flap also does not scroll you choose online. I am awaiting testing and feedback.
thank you

I found another bug. There is no way to set a fixed IP in DHCP, you place data, however the option to apply does not work well. Sera that most anyone can test to confirm?? The MAC address flap also does not scroll you choose online. I am awaiting testing and feedback.
thank you

Works for me, I have a couple of entries in my static lease list. What you describe sound like a browser-related issue. Try clearing your cache, or a different browser.

I made a new flash the firmware and all reseted to default.
Now after this my bugs eventually, and then recommend better yes reset after putting the firmware in order to avoid these problems.
Thank you for your attention.

I made a new flash the firmware and all reseted to default.
Now after this my bugs eventually, and then recommend better yes reset after putting the firmware in order to avoid these problems.
Thank you for your attention.

Depends from which firmware version you are upgrading. A reset should only be needed if coming from a much older (or anything newer) firmware version. In the RT-N16, this is especially true if you are coming from a pre- 3.x firmware, as it is completely different.

But in general, yes, a factory default reset should be one of the things to try if you have ruled out other possibilities.

Locking down this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.