What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin - Project update

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

My new device GT-AC5300 is coming tomorrow,
just checked here if there is any update.
Sadly still no support for best device on market.
Just subscribing to thread to get updates :D
Hopefully one day :D
I hope so as well. But in the mean time just keep dreaming about it happening.

I have the AC-5300 (not the GT) but if I had to buy one today it would be the 86u. I had purchased the GT as well and before opening the box I checked here and with the lack of support I returned it for the AC. Been happy since. Rock Solid stable but I believe I could squeeze out a 10 Mbps more if I had the 86u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this has been asked several times, but im seriously thinking to upgrade my AC5300 to the GT, but without merlin, I won't do it...

Is there any kind of possibility for supporting it in the near future?

I know this has been asked several times, but im seriously thinking to upgrade my AC5300 to the GT, but without merlin, I won't do it...

Situation hasn’t changed, it’s still a no.

If I were to buy a new one today I would get the 86u Instead as it is supported. As for an upgrade from AC5300, the AC5300 itself is robust. Why are you updating?

I don't blame you.

Found one being cheated by Asus... :p

If I were to buy a new one today I would get the 86u Instead as it is supported. As for an upgrade from AC5300, the AC5300 itself is robust. Why are you updating?

Its like a deal im making with a friend, ill pay a small amount bu exchanging mine for the GT.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!