What's new

Aura RGB LED Scene Application Script

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

aru

Regular Contributor
Is there a script to control indicator lights, for example, turning off all lights to mimic a black box when everything is normal, displaying a red light when the system is abnormal, briefly flashing a red light during a DoS attack, flashing a green light when a client is connected, and displaying a marquee effect when CPU load is high?

1705889606841.png

Is there a script to control indicator lights, for example, turning off all lights to mimic a black box when everything is normal, displaying a red light when the system is abnormal, briefly flashing a red light during a DoS attack, flashing a green light when a client is connected, and displaying a marquee effect when CPU load is high?

View attachment 55823
Simple answer — no.

It feels very practical; I wonder if anyone is interested in developing it... :)
You should look into @JGrana's Hue light script.

Last edited:
If I had a model that features the aura light I would dabble in it and integrate it into the amtm LED script.

You should look into @JGrana's Hue light script.

I have a few example scripts that use huetil to show download speeds and another that shows CPU load. They use a few Philips Hue bulbs and the above mentioned huetil script to control the colors.
Look in the examples directory in my github for hueshowspeed and hueshowload

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!