What's new

Automated builds

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rich Beales

New Around Here
Hi, new user here (bought my AC87U yesterday).
I've upgraded to the official 9177 firmware, and I've noticed the Merlin codebase is coming along nicely. I was wondering however if there's any (official or unofficial) continuous integration server for the Github repo (.e.g http://travis-ci.com/) to get our hands on the latest and greatest code (without setting up a local build environment)

Main reason for asking is with the official firmware I'm seeing issues where the DHCP server page doesn't persist renames to devices (stays with default icon and "New device"), also my Network Map is empty, possibly due to javascript error ("Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isWebServer' of undefined"), but the clientList javascript array in the Chrome debug console does contain 6 MAC addresses.

I'm hoping these are/can be fixed in the Merlin firmware. Now I'm on 9177 I'd prefer not to drop back to .55

Thanks