What's new

ax-88u 384.19 2.4 drops all clients and never reconnects

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Brockp

Occasional Visitor
I'm running an AX-88U and I have noticed for a few weeks now that every so often all 2.4 clients are disconnected in the Wireless Log pannel and any 2.4 only devices (baby monitor, printer, etc) all cannot connect to the network even if restarted.

Nothing sticks out in logs, is there something I should look for? Anyone else have this issue? Looking around it appears a while back a number of ASUS firmwares had issues with this but nothing recent and I have had this router now for a while and only noticed this recently.

Thank You

I'm running an AX-88U and I have noticed for a few weeks now that every so often all 2.4 clients are disconnected in the Wireless Log pannel and any 2.4 only devices (baby monitor, printer, etc) all cannot connect to the network even if restarted.

Nothing sticks out in logs, is there something I should look for? Anyone else have this issue? Looking around it appears a while back a number of ASUS firmwares had issues with this but nothing recent and I have had this router now for a while and only noticed this recently.

Thank You

try 386.1 beta 5

had similar problem (clients reconnected after reboot for a while), 384.18 was fine. 386.1 is fine too.
try 386.1b5 it is so good it's boring, on my ax88

Thanks loaded 386.1b5 last night this morning everything is still connected, though not sure how long it took to drop in the past.

Thanks!

My Roomba has been connected to my RT-AX88U's 2.4 GHz for 112 hours now (which is about how long ago I last rebooted the router).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!