What's new

Ax11000 pro

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

shark330

New Around Here
Whenever i plug my pc into the 10gbps port and i try to play call of duty i get disconnected from the server

Whenever i plug my pc into the 10gbps port and i try to play call of duty i get disconnected from the server
It would likely help others diagnose your issue if you provide more information. For example:
What firmware is the router running?
Does the PC support 10GB or some lower speed?
Have you tried different Ethernet cables, particularly one rated for 10GB?
What does the router system log show around the time the PC drops the connection to the router or server?
Do you have any router features like QoS, AiProtection or other features enabled/configured, if so what is their configuration?
How is the broadband speed and latency?
How is the trace route and speed to the game server?
Does the connection drop happen at a specific time of day or is it random?
What ISP are you using and what speed?
Are you using any sort of VPN?
What are the WAN and or local DHCP DNS configuration(s)? Using Pi-Hole, Skynet or other DNS filtering type service or program?

It would likely help others diagnose your issue if you provide more information. For example:
What firmware is the router running?
Does the PC support 10GB or some lower speed?
Have you tried different Ethernet cables, particularly one rated for 10GB?
What does the router system log show around the time the PC drops the connection to the router or server?
Do you have any router features like QoS, AiProtection or other features enabled/configured, if so what is their configuration?
How is the broadband speed and latency?
How is the trace route and speed to the game server?
Does the connection drop happen at a specific time of day or is it random?
What ISP are you using and what speed?
Are you using any sort of VPN?
What are the WAN and or local DHCP DNS configuration(s)? Using Pi-Hole, Skynet or other DNS filtering type service or program?
i’m new to all this
firmware is merlin 3004.388.6_rog
i have a realtek 2.5 gbs
i have xfinity 2gbps plan
no vpn
1.1.1.1 1.0.0.1 dns
the game works fine when i plug my pc into the lan 1 port

When you installed RMerlin firmware on your router, did you afterward perform a full reset to factory defaults? Without using any saved backup config file(s)?

Check if this setting is disabled:

1708540676088.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!