What's new

AX86U Slow upload speed with AiProtection on

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

No Trust Issues, I was merely making light of a serious www issue.
I'm too old to worry unneccesarrily, thus in the words of the Great Wonder Twins (Justice League cartoon) "AiProtection Activate" ;)

Hi. Asus resolved my problem in 9.0.0.4.386_41034-ge2d15cc.

Is that a beta firmware they sent you?

I got an ax86u on black friday and is showing the same problems of slower upload speeds. Wired, it averages 300mbps up while my old ac68u can do the full 500mbps my isp provides. I have both QoS and Aiprotection turned off.
At first set up it was constantly disconnecting from my isp but after several factory resets it seems to have stabilized. The only problem now is the inconsistent upload speed. I've tried the last two official firmware releases as well as Rmerlin's 386.1 alpha3 but the problem remains.

Is that a beta firmware they sent you?

I got an ax86u on black friday and is showing the same problems of slower upload speeds. Wired, it averages 300mbps up while my old ac68u can do the full 500mbps my isp provides. I have both QoS and Aiprotection turned off.
At first set up it was constantly disconnecting from my isp but after several factory resets it seems to have stabilized. The only problem now is the inconsistent upload speed. I've tried the last two official firmware releases as well as Rmerlin's 386.1 alpha3 but the problem remains.
Yes, it is beta. The latest 386 beta has this patch merged. I am affraid your issue sounds different to me but you can try latest beta.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!