What's new

ax86u speed slow speeds compared to ISP router that is obviously less powerful

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

what are your opinions ?

You're wasting your time. Your phones and tablets don't need anything faster than 100Mbps. Your speed to computers is excellent. AX86U comes with more features and can serve faster more devices. This is why people buy own routers, not to run tests on an iPhone hoping to see 1Gbps. It's pointless.

I'll attach pics.. ONT I believe is integrated with the router, and fiber, what I show is the only visible things that I got.
Hard to tell from the pictures. But it looks like ONT and you cannot run away from the ISP router.
I'll attach pics.. ONT I believe is integrated with the router, and fiber, what I show is the only visible things that I got.
Where is your ISP supplied Huawei ONT router. Cannot see it in the pictures.

Last edited:
Hard to tell from the pictures. But it looks like ONT and you cannot run away from

Where your ISP supplied Huawei ONT router. Cannot see it in the pictures.
Vodafone Portugal, they call it a smart router 3, and you can see the finer optics stats in the router admin page

If you haven’t done it already, try posting at the Vodafone section of the zwame forum (it’s a Portuguese forum dedicated to technology). They might help as they are more experienced with the SR3. I’m a NOS user, so can’t help you…

If you haven’t done it already, try posting at the Vodafone section of the zwame forum (it’s a Portuguese forum dedicated to technology). They might help as they are more experienced with the SR3. I’m a NOS user, so can’t help you…
Thanks I will take a look, I know that NOS can have the Bridge function on their routers

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!