What's new

ax88u latest firmware issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jc_hwz

Occasional Visitor
I just upgraded my ax88u to latest firmware,3.0.0.4.384.7968, and I found the issue everytime I rebooted my router. Everytime after the reboot, there is no internet connection, and wan led is red. I have to unplug the wan cable, and plug it again, the wan led turn to white, and the internet connection is back. Is anyone know what caused this issue. I search online, I only found one Chinese forum has stated the same issue. Thanks a lot.

It’s a common issue. You have to revert to firmware 6436 till a new firmware is available. Backup/Export your Let’s Encrypt Certificate before you downgrade.

Try setting "DHCP query frequency" to Normal mode instead of Aggresive under WAN settings / Internet connection. This has helped me with WAN drops, never had it happen after change.

Try setting "DHCP query frequency" to Normal mode instead of Aggresive under WAN settings / Internet connection. This has helped me with WAN drops, never had it happen after change.
I try this, but still not working for me

This problem was happening to me but I disabled DDNS and it no longer happens.
I still get the same issue although I disabled the ddns. Waiting for the new firmware. I have no idea why the Wi-Fi 6 is slow than my note 10 runing in ac1900p. I am so disappointed of the ax88u. I think about whether I should return it and get the ax11000

I still get the same issue although I disabled the ddns. Waiting for the new firmware. I have no idea why the Wi-Fi 6 is slow than my note 10 runing in ac1900p. I am so disappointed of the ax88u. I think about whether I should return it and get the ax11000

This is because with Note 10 and iPhones 11 with the ax88u have a huge wifi bug which i reported in other post

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!